Electronic Documents of Illinois
Document IdentificationUsers should pay particular attention to version identification or dates of publication of documents retrieved. Earlier, possibly superseded, versions of documents are also stored here. Title
Affirmative Action Plan Fiscal Year ... / Office of Lieutenant Governor
- All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, layoff, and awarding of all benefits at the Office of the Lieutenant Governor are made without regards to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origion/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age marital status, order of protection status, arrest record, pregnancy, arrest record, military status, including veteran status, and unfavorable discharge from military service.
Originally Deposited as:
Phone Number: Language(s): EN-English Volume or Year:
Number or Issue: Date Created:
Date Last Modified: Librarian Remarks:
Access This Publication1. ().
Document Size: Software: NA for serial records Version: NA for serial records This is the parent of a series. Its descendents are:
- Affirmative Action Plan, Fiscal Year 2016 / Illinois Office of Lieutenant Governor : 56675
- Affirmative Action Plan, Fiscal Year 2017 / Office of Lieutenant Governor : 59513
- Affirmative Action Plan Fiscal Year 2018 / Office of the Lieutenant Governor : 62985
- Affirmative Action Plan, Fiscal Year 2019 / Office of Lieutenant Governor : 70437
- Affirmative Action Plan, Fiscal Year 2020 / Office of Lieutenant Governor : 79608