Electronic Documents of Illinois
Document IdentificationUsers should pay particular attention to version identification or dates of publication of documents retrieved. Earlier, possibly superseded, versions of documents are also stored here. Title
Affirmative Action Plan, FY ... / Environmental Protection Agency
- An affirmative action plan is an aggressive, result-oriented, document through which management reviews all aspects of the Agency's employment process and outlines specific goals and objectives to correct any inequities in the employment, retention, and upward mobility of minorities, women and disabled individuals.
Originally Deposited as:
Phone Number: Language(s): EN-English Volume or Year:
Number or Issue: Date Created:
Date Last Modified: Librarian Remarks:
Access This Publication1. ().
Document Size: Software: NA for serial records Version: NA for serial records This is the parent of a series. Its descendents are:
- Affirmative Action Plan, FY2016 / Environmental Protection Agency : 56964
- Affirmative Action Plan, FY2018 / Environmental Protection Agency : 62066
- Affirmative Action Plan, FY2019 / Environmental Protection Agency : 70705
- Affirmative Action Plan, FY2020/ Environmental Protection Agency : 82280
- Affirmative Action Plan, FY2021/ Environmental Protection Agency : 87316