Electronic Documents of Illinois
Document IdentificationUsers should pay particular attention to version identification or dates of publication of documents retrieved. Earlier, possibly superseded, versions of documents are also stored here. Title
Workers Compensation Insurance Oversight Report
- The Illinois Workers Compensation Act (820 ILCS 305/29) requires the Department of;Insurance (the Department) to annually prepare and submit a written report detailing the;state of the workers compensation insurance market in Illinois to: the Governor, the; Chairman of the Commission, the President of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Minority Leader of the Senate, and the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives. Section 29.2 of the Workers Compensation Act (the Act), entitles Insurance Oversight is organized into two distinct areas. Section 29.2(a) addresses issues and conditions primarily related to the overall market, while Section 29.2(b) of the Act addresses claims specific information reported by individual companies to the Department. This report examines both aspects of the Illinois workers compensation market.
Originally Deposited as:
Phone Number: Language(s): EN-English Volume or Year:
Number or Issue: Date Created:
Date Last Modified: Librarian Remarks:
Access This Publication1. ().
Document Size: Software: NA for serial records Version: NA for serial records This is the parent of a series. Its descendents are:
- Workers Compensation Insurance Oversight Report 2013 : 56672
- Workers Compensation Insurance Oversight Report 2014 : 56671
- Workers Compensation Insurance Oversight Report 2015 : 56665
- Workers' Compensation Insurance Oversight Report 2017 : 70398
- Illinois Department of Insurance Workers’ Compensation Insurance Oversight Report 2018 : 72042