Electronic Documents of Illinois
Document IdentificationUsers should pay particular attention to version identification or dates of publication of documents retrieved. Earlier, possibly superseded, versions of documents are also stored here. Title
Report on the Use of Eavesdropping Devices During ...
- Of the 102 Illinois counties, are to file a eavesdropping report with the ISP Technical Investigations Unit. The statute requires each state's attorney to file a report with the ISP; however, several counties failed to file a report. Historically, several of the same counties never submit their report or fail to submit it before the deadline. Currently, no mechanism exists to compel state's attorneys to comply with this statute.
Originally Deposited as: NA for serial records
Phone Number: Language(s): EN-English Volume or Year:
Number or Issue: Date Created:
Date Last Modified: Librarian Remarks:
Access This PublicationThis is the parent of a series. Its descendents are:
- Report on the Use of Eavesdropping Devices During 2012 : 45234
- Report on the Use of Eavesdropping Devices During 2014 : 58775
- Report on the Use of Eavesdropping Devices During 2015 : 58870
- Report on Use of Eavesdropping Devices During 2016 : 64965
- Report On The Use Of Eavesdropping Devices During 2017 : 66543